Use this text to share information about your product or shipping policies.
How can I track my order?
- We will email you as items in your order ship, or if there are updates on the status of your order.
- If you have a inphormnyc.com profile, sign in to your account. You'll see which purchases are on the way and get to the shipment tracking updates.
- If you don't have an account, find your order number, then go to order information and enter it.
How do I know if ordering online is secure? To help determine if your connection is secure, look at the status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) should be active, which helps to protect the transmission of information through the website. You should also verify that the URL for the page you are on includes "https" at the beginning. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well.
What happens when my item is backordered? Items that aren't available to ship when an order is placed are on backorder and will ship at a later date. We'll provide you with an approximate ship date when you add the item to your bag and when you check out. Backorder ship dates are approximate, and we'll email you if the date changes. Please note that, while your credit card will be authorized on the date you place your order, you will not be charged until the item ships.
Can you gift wrap my order? At this time, gift-wrap options are not available for online orders shipped to you.
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing. Orders received after 12pm EST will be processed the next day.
We will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional identification provided for credit verification.
Please note: by default, our warehouse holds all orders until they are complete before shipping. If you are ordering pre-order items, or a backordered item, in addition to in-stock items and need these in-stock items shipped in advance, or need other accommodations please contact us at 214 749 0300 or email@example.com
*DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, OR HOLIDAYS
We use UPS, USPS, and/or FedEx with delivery confirmation for all shipping within the U.S., its territories, Puerto Rico, and military addresses.
Shipping Fees Within United States
Flat Ground Rate (3-8 business days-depending on your location) $8.99
Flat Next-Day Air Rate $39.99 (continental US only)
*If you select an expedited shipping method and UPS does not provide expedited shipping services to your shipping address, the shipping method will default to the next available option.
International Shipping including Canada and Mexico
International orders are shipped by the best option available. Delivery generally requires 10-14 days. though customs and shipping delays are possible. Please allow adequate time for receipt of your order. If you have not received your order within 30 days, please let us know. Please contact us if you would like this order expedited via UPS (additional shipping charges will apply). To inquire about Express International shipping options contact us. To inquire about taxes, duties, and other mandatory fees required by law, please contact our customer service at 214 749 0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Fees to Canada and Mexico
Shipping to Canada and Mexico: Flat Rate $29.99
Shipping rates to all other countries will be calculated by our customer service representative.
All other International Destinations (we ship to all global destinations): $29.99 base and we will notify you if shipping charges are greater (depending on distance and/or weight)
Please note that we are required by law to include accurate customs forms with all international packages. We are unable to declare orders as ‘gifts’ or report incorrect values. Thank you for your understanding.
The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from inPhorm, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Duty, customs tariffs and VAT are the responsibility of the customer and are set by the destination country. They are determined based on the purchased merchandise’s country of origin or manufacturing and the classification of that merchandise. The amount of applicable duty, tariffs, taxes, and VAT will vary by country and will be determined and included on the packing slip on the package.
Return & Exchange Policy
We accept items for return or exchange in clean, unworn, unwashed condition, with original tags. We reserve the right to refuse returned items that are not in pristine and new condition. Shipping costs are non refundable.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. inPhorm will pay the shipping costs on exchanged items only.
If there are credits or charges due on the merchandise, they will be issued to the original credit card used for the purchase. Upon receipt, our goal is to process your request within 5 business days.
Returns and Exchanges must be received within 30 days of the original shipment date in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Returns and Exchanges must be received within 60 days of the original shipment date from all other shipping destinations.
Team Orders are FINAL SALE.
How to Return a Purchase?
1. Pack items you wish to return in unworn, unwashed, clean condition with original tags
2. Contact inPhorm Customer Service at 214 749 0300 or email@example.com
3. For your protection, we recommend you return your items using certified and insured mail. We will not be held responsible for lost shipments.
How to Exchange a Purchase?
1. Pack items you wish to return in unworn, unwashed, clean condition with original tags
2. Contact inPhorm Customer Service to receive a Free Pre-Paid Exchange Label at 214 749 0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ship items using the Pre-Paid label within the time outlined
Once we receive your shipment, we will then ship the replacement items to the address on the original shipping invoice.
Credits or refunds are not issued until goods are received and condition confirmed by our warehouse.
Free Shipping on Exchange Orders in Continental US only
We offer free shipping on exchange orders (to and from) on US domestic orders only. To qualify for this, you must contact us directly at 214 749 0300 or email@example.com for a prepaid shipping label. We will not reimburse customers for the cost of shipping back an exchange if they ship it back to us at their cost. You must ship using our prepaid return label-no exceptions.
Saturday, Sunday and US Federal Holidays do not count as a shipping day.
Estimated delivery date applies to in-stock items only. Transit time does not include order processing time. Pre-ordered or backordered items will be shipped separately via standard delivery with no extra shipping and handling charges.
Refer to your email confirmation for the expected ship date.
I haven't received my order
If you receive the delivery email but have not received your package, here is what we suggest:
- Check if someone else at the address has accepted it and may have put your package aside.
- Look around the delivery location. Your parcel may have been left with a neighbour or in a safe place out of view of the street, such as the mailbox, garage or any area out of potential weather.
- If you live in an apartment complex, please contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package there. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will often leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
- Contact your local USPS post office. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day’s delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up (extremely rare occasion), please call USPS to file a claim. inPhorm cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
Terms of Sale
Welcome to the inPhorm corporate site. The Site is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Site (the “Agreement”).
Your use of the site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this agreement at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review the agreement whenever you enter the site. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Coupons, Promotions & Sales
What kinds of promotions do you offer?
We like to reward our customers with special promotional offers. Available promotions will be indicated on relevant pages of our website. We offer:
- Gifts with Purchase: Some of our most popular promotions are complimentary gifts with purchase.
- Buy & Save: This promotion allows our customers to receive a discount by purchasing multiples of one item or specified group of items. The discount will apply in the Checkout process.
How do I use a promotion code?
- Promotion Code: You may qualify for a promotion that is associated with a specific code. Promotion codes can be found on the promotion or product details page. To retrieve your gift, enter the code in the promotion code field in the payment section during the Checkout process. Promotion codes are not case sensitive.
- Automatic: Many promotions do not require a promotion code and will automatically be added to your order during the Checkout process. You can see that the promotion has been added at the bottom of the Checkout page.
General Rules: Unless otherwise stated, only one coupon code or promotion code may be used per order. The site reserves the right to modify inappropriate use of discount codes.
For security purposes, we do not store credit cards on our systems. Your credit card is processed by a secure 3rd party at the time of order. All orders, including, but not limited to pre-books, future orders, orders waiting to ship, backorders, etc. will all be charged at time of initial order confirmation and purchase.
No refunds, store credits or returns will be accepted on any items marked as FINAL SALE at the time of purchase. No Exceptions.
Pricing errors may occur on the site from time to time. We will attempt to correct all pricing errors as soon as they are discovered, or as soon as we receive notice of an error. InPhorm and all of its Sites reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from the sites. Any payments you make to inPhorm for orders that are cancelled due to pricing errors will be refunded.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on our site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Gift cards are available in any denomination for purchase by calling customer service at 214 749 0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Gift Cards have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Note: Gift Cards will not be activated until payment is verified. Gift Cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash. No exceptions. InPhorm is not responsible for Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information, including physical and e-mail addresses. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.