TEN FUN THINGS TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAYS
by Susanne Taylor~
The holidays are meant to be a time of joy and giving. But they can be very stressful for many.
So, we thought it would be a good time to share our top ten fun things to do during the holidays and help you find your joy and reduce your stress.
- Drink Hot Chocolate. (Spiking optional)
- Build a Snowman (Admittedly we are based in Texas, so this might not come to fruition for us.
If not, we plan to build a gingerbread house!)
- Go to a movie (It is so easy to access almost everything on television today but sometimes a good old-fashioned trip to the movie theatre cannot be beaten. So many things can be lost if not shown on the big screen and the year-end is always the release of some great films trying to qualify for the award nominations. Grab the popcorn and relax.)
- Buy a gift for someone that would never expect it or may not receive a gift otherwise.
- Donate to your favorite charity.
- Visit your favorite gallery.
- Take a yoga class.
- Play in the leaves.
- Take a hayride.
- Read a book by the fireplace.
- Take a joy ride (or walk) to see the holiday lights and your favorite store’s window display. This always gets us in the holiday mood and is a long-time tradition at our house.
From our home to yours, our offices to yours, enjoy your holidays. Find some time for yourself and minimize your stress.
In case you did not notice, we even gave you eleven ideas…just in case you need an extra!
And we would really enjoy your helping us add to the list! What is your favorite holiday stress buster or tradition?
Happy Holidays from all of us at inPhorm!
PS Don’t forget the mistletoe!