• The outer layer is made from tightly-knitted sustainable hydrophobic cotton fabric that meets the international water-repellency test of up to 20 washes.
• The inner layer, which has a soft feel to the face, is made from eco-forward sustain-able bamboo fabric with an antibacterial finish that inhibits bacterial growth and greatly reduces any odor.
• The masks are made in a sanitized facility.
• Each mask is decontaminated with heat at a temperature reaching 80 degrees Celsius (176 degrees Fahrenheit) prior to packaging.
• Hand wash warm with detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry (no tumble dry). Medium iron if needed. [NOTE] We recommend hand wash for lasting use of the mask. Ma-chine wash may reduce the effectiveness of the water repellency and bacterial finish-es.
FDA enforcement policy governing masks indicates that FDA will not object to the distribution and use of face masks that are intended for a medical purpose (whether used by medical personnel or the general public), without compliance with the ordinary regulatory requirements applicable to those masks, where the face mask does not create an “undue risk” to the public. In addition to the warning labeling below, FDA states “the product cannot be intended for any use that would create an undue risk in light of the public health emergency, for example, the labeling does not include uses for anti-microbial or antiviral protection or related uses or uses for infection prevention or reduction or related uses and does not include particulate filtration claims.”
• This product is a face mask and not intended to be used as a surgical mask or a filtering facepiece respirator (FFR) that would reduce wearer exposure to pathogenic biological airborne particulates.
• Please see the “care label” on the package for material content.
• Do not use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected
• Do not use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
• Do not use in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Two-layer mask is tested and adjudged to be significantly effective protection to the wearer against molecules and liquid absorbency. The outer layer is made from water repellent cotton that meets the international water-repellency test of up to 20 washes. The inner layer, which has a soft feel to the face, is made from eco-forward sustainable bamboo fabric with an antibacterial finish. The face masks, when used with proper preventive measures, can limit the spread of contaminants.
Please see under “description” (below) for more details and for the FDA Enforcement Policy
PM2.5 Filter (sold separately - Click here to purchase). Due to the shortage during the crisis, if you are purchasing more than 6 packages, please contact us. Sign up to receive updates on the filters. Special discount code is available if you qualify.
1-49 masks, $9 each
50 or more masks, $7.5 each, use code- INPWW to get the discount
100 or more masks, contact email@example.com for shipping rates
For HEALTH AND SAFETY reasons, each mask is decontaminated prior to packaging. Please DO NOT remove the mask from the package until ready for use.